Mission of HBS Club of Chicago
The Harvard Business School Club of Chicago is a leading member of the HBS community and is one of the oldest business school clubs. Our mission is several-fold:
- Help our members make a difference in their lives, in their businesses
- Support and help build valuable not-for-profit organizations within the Chicago area by focusing knowledge, skills and financial resources on helping them make a positive impact
- Help improve the educational experience for children in Chicago
- Promote discourse, contribute new ideas and support a vibrant, dynamic business community in Chicago.
- Promote an active, lifetime connection between Harvard Business School and its graduates in the Chicago area
The HBS Club of Chicago (HBSCC) Charitable Fund
Developing and Supporting Leaders Who Make a Positive Difference in the Chicago Area since 2004
The mission of the Charitable Fund is to develop and support civic and not-for-profit leaders who make a positive difference
The fund accomplishes this mission through two strategic planks.
- Improving leadership and management knowledge among executives of Chicago area not-for-profit organizations by sponsoring local leaders to attend the HBS "Strategic Perspectives in Non-Profit Management" (“SPNM”) course. A weeklong executive education program on the campus of HBS.
- Fostering a constructive dialogue for current and future leaders who make a difference via speaker events and other forums.
The Harvard Business School Club of Chicago
Reservations via telephone: 847.256.4846